Friday 23 November 2007

Linux User Groups in West Midlands

As I said before, I'm a Linux fan. In Poland I've been involved in a local Linux User Group activities. In Spain I was a member of other LUG. Now it's time for English LUGs! My first meeting was at South Birmingham Linux User Group in May this year, where I got to know several SBLUG members as Zeth Green for example. Because of my weak English I can't be a member on equal terms, but I'm lurking the mailing lists of some LUGs. Lately I went to the meeting of the Wolverhampton LUG. It was a very interesting talk about IPMI made by Adam Sweet with a live presentation of this platform on Linux. I'm planning to go to a meeting of Coventry LUG and Warwick LUG as well. I'm curious about how the UK's LUGs are doing. Besides I like to get to know interesting people involved in Linux OS.

No comments: